These 4 ingredient chocolate ganache truffles are so quick and tasty there’s no reason not to make them! They can also be gluten free by just ensuring your chocolate and powdered sugar are GF brands; I use the “Wholesome” brand confectioners sugar it is GF and Vegan. I can guarantee these bite sized beauties are going to be gone almost a quickly as they’re ready to eat. You can even use the ganache recipe melted as chocolate drizzle on ice cream, cakes, or swirled into brownies, it’s by far the most versatile recipe I’ve created yet. Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy!
- 4 cups (400 g) vegan dark chocolate chips
- 2 cans of full fat coconut cream (scoop the cream out of cans of coconut milk)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Coating of your choice ( I used coconut flakes and cocoa powder)
- Take the coconut cream out of two cans of coconut milk; the cream should rise to the top of the can and be easy to separate. Put it in a small pot and bring it to a light boil.
- Put chocolate chips in a glass bowl, then pour boiling coconut cream over the chocolate stirring continuously until its all melted, add the powdered sugar and whisk to combine until a smooth texture is reached.
- Cover chocolate and put in the fridge or freezer to cool. If you put it in the freezer it should only take 15-20 minutes, the fridge will probably take about an hour. You could also leave it in the fridge overnight, the chocolate just has to cool to a fudge like consistency.
- Place your coating of choice into a small bowl and set aside
- Scoop the chocolate into bite sized balls and place it in the bowl with your topping, roll it around until its coated. I use a cookie scoop and then roll it in my hands after its coated to smooth everything.
- keep in the fridge for up to 4 days and enjoy!
* If you want yours a little sweeter then add an extra half cup of powdered sugar. * If you want to use it as a ganache topping on other desserts then just melt it in the microwave for 15 seconds and you're good to go! * To make these gluten free just ensure your chocolate and powdered sugar are GF!